TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

another werk for tonight

Page: 1 Reply
Aug 12th 2001#12675 Report
well, i was stuck in this room (due to my lack of social venturing) during the family dinner, well i went out to eat...but then i came back in here.. :D

any who, i made another pic:

http://www.geocities.com/pbc_mail/bg.html

personally, i think it's too cluttered, and too busy...
but i figure i'd put it up here any ways...bored and all...

comments pls

o_0 --< Hi it's me, bloob, thanx for commenting on the post, master has put away his hickory stick >

thanx
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 12th 2001#12677 Report
I think it has a neat look to it, but yeah it's too cluttered, mainly what I notice is the huge contrast between the top and bottom: the top is very dark and busy, the bottom is very light and more organized. I think the top overdominates the image, and the white area on the bottom is too washed out. You had a nice teel color contrast in the top, I would try to repeat something similar in the lower area.

That's just my critical response. Overall, I think it has a nice abstract look to it, I guess it's a combination of hand sketching and comp. work, right? I think if you adjusted a few things it would be even better. Nice work though.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 12th 2001#12704 Report
wow, i like it. though which game is that? i like the large line that goes through the middle and those sort of lines which all come from one central point outwards. nice job.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 12th 2001#12712 Report
it's not a game, i designed everything my self from my own inginuity and innate artistic ability . . .
OK FINE! i got screen shots from the game oni (very good, go buy it, although it's a tad difficult) and half a gundam head, so i just cloned it and flipped it and put the halves together, so it looks like one big head

ok thanx for comments
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 12th 2001#12717 Report
I like the top bit. But i dont like the bottom bit with the like rays of light, it looks to blurry and shiz. And that text in the bottome left is way to hard to read. BUt sweet nice job man.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 13th 2001#12773 Report
LOL, for a second there I was REALLY impressed when you said that they weren't screen shots from a game. then the truth came out. though just the same I am still impressed.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum