TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Check Out The Sigs I Have Made

Page: 1 Reply
Mar 27th 2004#146478 Report
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 27th 2004#146482 Report
Some look a bit filterish for my taste. Some of the work you've done on the cars is pretty cool though.
I'd say I like the top one the best, just because it's nice and simple and there's no obvious use of filters. It's nice of you to make them for other people though :D

btw, post links to your images rather than direct linking them onto the forum.
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 27th 2004#146490 Report
[QUOTE=duo flip]Some look a bit filterish for my taste. Some of the work you've done on the cars is pretty cool though.
I'd say I like the top one the best, just because it's nice and simple and there's no obvious use of filters. It's nice of you to make them for other people though :D

btw, post links to your images rather than direct linking them onto the forum.[/QUOTE]

Sorry about the images, is it becuase hot-linking isn't alowed? Because it is coming from my host, and they are small enough that it isn't that hard for the 56K'ers. Next time I will post links. So besides going crazy with filters they look nice though, right? My favorites are the second, third, and last ones, my truck is looking nice. :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 27th 2004#146496 Report
You are not supposed to post direct images, just post the links. This is because of the 56k users... it is hard on them. Some nice sigs though.
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 27th 2004#146502 Report
You've got some nice sigs. I really like your last two.

I use to do RC Racing. I've still got my RC 10 T2 and RC 10 LS that I built.
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 28th 2004#146547 Report
Those things are old, they already came out with an RC10 T4, I'm not really into electric, mostly stick to nitro. Once again, sorry about the images. Thanks.
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 28th 2004#146555 Report
I think lurid would sum up my sentiments overall. That and garish.

Welcome to the forum
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 28th 2004#146562 Report
first off...

Please keep in mind that I'm only 15 and just doing this to help out some of my buds.

I don't really care what your age is. Or that you're doing it for other people. Age and friends are not excuses for poor work. (really sorry if i'm coming off as angry, because i'm not trying to be, but the age thing is really becoming a pet peeve of mine.)

As for the banners, I overall don't really like them. I like the 1st one (elegant in its simplicity), and the 4th one would be better if it didn't have the car in it. For the most part, like mentioned above, it seems like filters were used, and the overuse of cars is getting boring.

the forum needs some work too. for instance that text is unreadable in front of the red tabs. im just not feeling the metal tabs either.
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 31st 2004#146893 Report
[QUOTE=fawkes23]

Please keep in mind that I'm only 15 and just doing this to help out some of my buds.
[/QUOTE]

dude im 15. . .makes no difference

and with a bit of practise and actual thought of what your doing you could make a great sig, the sigs are to busy theres nothing to focus my eye on, lay low on the filters and try and use a bit more blending, pop in some photos and simple text no need to go ape with the ugly fonts (no offence)

~ mikey
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 13th 2004#160024 Report
Ok, I decided to stop back by, and show off some of my latest sigs:

Sig #1

Sig #2

Sig #3

Sig #4

Sig #5

So, what do you guys think? Sig #5 was completed yesterday, and is definately my favorite...
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum