TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

new image I just made

Page: 1 2 Reply
Aug 6th 2001#11836 Report
just sitting here at work and I am being lazy, so decided to make a collage. Let me know what you think. Oh, and sorry about the URL, but its a temp one. As some of you know, I am in the midst of starting a new job, and moving, and haven't found a place to live yet. Hence, dont have my main computer with all my login stuff for the site. So, gotta deal. L8r

here
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 6th 2001#11839 Report
Wow, that's amazing. :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 6th 2001#11840 Report
Originally posted by PiXel
Wow, that's amazing. :D

thanks man. I appreciate it. Didn't put too much time or effort into it, but I was kinda happy how it turned out.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 6th 2001#11842 Report
No effort?! You mean it was actually easy?
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 6th 2001#11843 Report
well, I dont know if "easy" is the way to put it. What is easy to some people may not be so easy to others. Its a learned skill, and I will admit, it hasn't always been easy. Just gotta learn the techniques of tons of layers and blending those layers. And not only that, but just having a good eye in what will look good to you, or others if your trying to impress people.

And with the layers thing, when people say they use a "ton" of layers for these kinds of images, they aren't kidding. Usually, in this type of collage that I do, I end up running out of layers every time I make one, meaning, PS will not allow me to make any new layers. So, hope that helps you out a bit.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 6th 2001#11846 Report
Wish I could do somethin' like that.

I'm trying to learn how to properly use the 3D transform, but there's no tutorials for it.

I looked in the help section on the Adobe homesite, but I still can't get it.

So I'm a little slow on graphics, so I wouldn't know.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 6th 2001#11849 Report
Originally posted by PiXel
Wish I could do somethin' like that.

I'm trying to learn how to properly use the 3D transform, but there's no tutorials for it.

I looked in the help section on the Adobe homesite, but I still can't get it.

So I'm a little slow on graphics, so I wouldn't know.

I have never even used 3d transform in PS. I think all it is for is to transform "line art". In that case, I would do all that sort of stuff in Freehand/Illustrator. But thats just me. Keep practicing. Before you know it, you will be making images better than the last one I posted. ;)
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 6th 2001#11854 Report
Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it!!! Wish I could do that.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 6th 2001#11856 Report
nice work dpixel8, i especially like the colors. Though i've seen a lot of images like that, they never really bore me because those images are just so abstract. Nice...

Blendmodes really are great. How much pictures did you use?
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 6th 2001#11858 Report
Originally posted by *NL*
nice work dpixel8, i especially like the colors. Though i've seen a lot of images like that, they never really bore me because those images are just so abstract. Nice...

Blendmodes really are great. How much pictures did you use?

it was only one picture. the rest are blends, filters, line art and layers. thanks
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum