TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

pic about racism

Page: 1 Reply
Aug 6th 2001#11831 Report
this is a picture i made about racism. i made it after watching American History X for the second time. Its a good movie, and inspired this picture, the man on the left is the guy from the movie, and the quote is the last quote in the movie that the other main character says . . . tell me what yuo guys think

Racism
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 6th 2001#11832 Report
I like it except for the font. It's hard to read.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 6th 2001#11874 Report
yeah really nice pic. pretty sweet. i like the actual font. but i have to admit it is a little hard to read.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 7th 2001#11948 Report
I like it, but like everyone else said, the font needs to go. I like that movie it is pretty cool, (put your mouth on the curb, (damn that looked sore))
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 7th 2001#11973 Report
yeah, the font is hard to read..otherwise good work, an image with a thought wow!
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 7th 2001#12019 Report
well now, i guess the font looks good according to you guys ha, i will change it, and i will have another pic up soon for you guys to attack! thanks for your comments. and yeah the whole "curb" scene was rather gross in American history X . ..
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 7th 2001#12059 Report
Although I havn't got around to seeing that movie (does this make me a bad american lol?) I kinda got the picture. I can only imagine the curb scene :o . SOMEHOW you managed to get that shade of red sharp, but nice to look at. Generally if it isnt a soft/warm tint of red I refuse to look at the image, but I like that red. What is that grafitti font? It looks nice and fits the image well (the font at the bottom).
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 8th 2001#12121 Report
font is ok but the grid part sucks. imo people use grids too much..

change the font a tad so its not hard to distinguish from the background.. just the color
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 9th 2001#12321 Report
psnewb. what grid part, and to everyone, sorry bout the font thing, i guess my home computer is different, cause when i look at it on my comp, it looks fine, but i looked at it at my friends house and it looked not to good, thanks everyone
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum