TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Silicon Flesh

Page: 1 Reply
Aug 3rd 2001#11525 Report
Hey this is a great forum. This is my second post here so I am pretty new. I'm also pretty new to graphic art altogether though I have been doing photography and film for several years now. I was wondering if you could tell me what you think of a couple of my images.

Here they are:

Filament

A different version

Filament2

Thanks
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 4th 2001#11534 Report
nice dude. your first one is phat. did you make the hand and light bulb?? they are real cool. WElcome to the forum.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 4th 2001#11540 Report
Luv the first one!! Thats tight! nice work
was that originally photograph?
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 4th 2001#11546 Report
very cool, I really like the first one..

ps6, I doubt he hand made the lightbulb.. looks filtered to me.. nonetheless very cool image. one suggestion though.. ditch the lens flare.. its a crappy excuse for a filter and should be avoided at all costs!!!

Snore
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 4th 2001#11578 Report
nice! though i like the first one a LOT better, the second one has that stained glass effect or whatever you want to call it. i like how you made the hands bronzed in the first one. great job :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 4th 2001#11589 Report
thanks for your comments. In all actuality this is more of a photograph then a piece of graphic art. The hand and bulb are both a photograph. The hand was painted bronze and the bulb was painted blue with a white vertical strip. All physical. Then they we put into photoshop, cut out and filtered independently. The background and text was added.

Personally I like the lens flare. In most cases I understand what you mean about use of the filter, but in this case I think it fits the image. I like the idea of the bulb being lit up even though it is opaque.

Thanks for the comments.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 4th 2001#11663 Report
I don't want to be a guru a master or something like that, but I don't understand how you can say those images are cool.
I think I'm wrong or I've eyes only for a certain king of image............
If you don't like my opinions I will never post a bad critics over this forum......
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum