TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

me again

Page: 1 2 Reply
Aug 4th 2001#11569 Report
yeah i used poser. Got any suggestions. Dammit i guess i cant really get the human body feel about my website. Any suggestions, i dont really wanna start again this is good.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 4th 2001#11596 Report
this is better then the first version, but you still have those japanese/chinese or whatever characters in there. They really look like you just wanted too use them, they don't have anything to do with the human body, owh yeah maybe they do, because japanese or chinese people have a body. :rolleyes:

When you start designing something don't think of the things you want to use in your design, just think of the theme. Once your designing think of everything that will look good in the design and most importantly: looks good with the theme.
And your friend did a nice job with poser.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 4th 2001#11656 Report
Your right but like i know kinda how i could do it to suit the theme, but i cant do it the way i want so i just end up doing what i want.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 4th 2001#11661 Report
PS, I don't like it too much, yes, it's cool, but......the colors are too strong and the objects are good alone, but, brought togheter doesn't sing the same song.........I don't know if you understand what I say..........it looks like my first splash page, a confusion of objects in a cage, yes..........good but not cool.........no rocks!

I hope you accept my critics........
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 4th 2001#11668 Report
I get you dude. I understand you.
hmmm.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 4th 2001#11669 Report
WEll here is a update. I think i will start again now cause it seems it doesnt sing a song and it doesn't fit the theme. BUt i need some inspiration. I will try to fit the theme the next time i try. But time its running out and i have to have this uploaded soon. OHh well. You guys know best and what ever you guys like the judges will probly like to.

http://crackedeggos.homestead.com/files/NIgga-West-Side-V2.jpg
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 4th 2001#11679 Report
nicely done, its every better now. the japanese writting isn't as oddly placed and I like the navigation system and how you cut right into the interface. maybe you could have a green footer of some sort.... no complaints from me man, looks really good :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 5th 2001#11687 Report
Im done, well i am pretty sure i am. Haven't added the links yet. And the body looks kinda bare at the moment but when add all the info it should look better. I need to slice my interface. and umm i need help with something. Could someone direct me to where learn how to slice and make rollovers???

http://crackedeggos.homestead.com/files/Hey-man-step-Back.jpg
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 5th 2001#11688 Report
When it is all sliced up i need to put them in tables... Is that right??? I know there is tuts on this site, but i cant find them, someone's direct link would be cool, or any other tuts.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 5th 2001#11692 Report
Just do a search on the forum. All of those questions have been asked multiple times before. The help files on imageready will probably help also.

rollovers can be done with dreamweaver if you have that, by pressing the rollover button. Or you could use any number of rollover code generators on the 'net by searching at www.google.com. Pank has one as well. Although I think it is specifically for dual rollovers.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum