TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

I need help with digital submission guidelines..

Page: 1 Reply
Aug 2nd 2002#62552 Report
Hi guys and gals,

I came across this site looking for help on submitting my digital images to a photo library.

I have a few pages of guidelines but I am confused by them. the first paragraph goes as follows:

[b][u]Your Initial Submission[/b][/u]
Please Supply a set of on-screen thumbnails so they are displayed as a collection of approx 2.5 x 2.5 cm images on one screen in an image viewing program such as Quicktime with enlargement to screensize. this was they can be assessed quickly. Alternatively please print the thumbnails approximately this size onto an A4 sheet.

I don't get what that means? Could anyone re-phrase it for me to make it easier to understand? What exactly do they want me to do?

Cheers!

Ben
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 2nd 2002#62621 Report
Hi, welcome to the forum Ben.

you should contact this place and have them read you the guidelines in pixel dimensions - i.e. 200x200, enlarge to 600x600 etc. (online work should only be 72 dpi-always)

No one in their right mind should expect you to get out a ruler and measure your image on screen. That's ridiculous. Apples and Oranges...

good luck with your submissions!

gg
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum