TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Looking For A Camera

Page: 1 Reply
Jul 7th 2002#57113 Report
Im gonna stick my neck out here with a big question.

I'm looking at buying my first Digital Camera pretty soon and I'm looking for your input into what you think the best camera to go for is.

I've done photography in the past so I do know what I'm doing in regard to things like exposure, shutter speed etc and so I want a camera where I can control most of those function while still being able to flick to auto mode if needed.

I've looked at the Minolta Dimage 5 as this seems to offer what I'm looking for. However heres the big question. Does anyone know of a camera with the same features only at a slightly cheaper price?

As my profile says I live in England and the price for the Dimage 5 here is about £600. If there isnt then it just means I'm going to have to save up abit longer before buying it.

Thanks for any help anyone can give.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 7th 2002#57119 Report
Do not get the dimage I repeat do not get the dimage. The Dimage isnt too great it has bad shutter lag horrid battery life. Im going to research cameras in that price range and give you a list. if you would like to talk more AIM me at gabbbagabbahey
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 9th 2002#57477 Report
Check out this site for a review of digital cameras. They have a great forum where people post to a specific "camera" forum (ie canon, fuji, olypmus, etc).

http://www.dpreview.com
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 9th 2002#57539 Report
I bought a Sony DSC-F707 about three months ago and I love it. It has a nice little price tag on it but the camera is so fun to play with. You can check it out here: http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/sonydscf707/
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 15th 2002#58764 Report
the Olympus D510 is a good buy. You even get a free 64mb memory card by mail when u buy it.

I payed 340$ USD for it...dunno how much it'd be in £......
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum