TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Action

Page: 1 Reply
Jun 8th 2002#52147 Report
Hey everyone Im planning on taking some skateboarding photos and was wondering what settings (f-stop,shuttter) you use for action shots to capture motion clearly.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 8th 2002#52149 Report
What I found in taking skate pics is that you get a much better still if you follow the person that's gonna do the trick with the camera as opposed to holding the camera still on the object they're gonn trick off of. so there's no motion blur on the skater or object.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 10th 2002#52458 Report
To show motion: Shutter Speed use 60 and below and for the F-stop it depends on how bright it is out side. F4 - f11 is about a med light.

To stop motion: Shutter speed- use 125 or above, this all depends how fast your subject is. *anything below 125 will streak your subjects*

Panning : That is when you use your camera and follow the subject. i would say use Shutter speeds 125 and below.

(i don't know if the high tech digi cameras have a light meter, but if your using a manual 35mm and up use your light meter for the f-stops)

Hope this helps!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 10th 2002#52459 Report
thanks guys
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum