TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

How did they do that?

Page: 1 Reply
Apr 4th 2008#179493 Report
Has anyone seen the newest line of Charles Schwab commercials? They look like real film/video that has been "cartoonized" ... do you think they did that with something like Photoshop and did it frame by frame?

Or do you think (know) there is a program that would do that to the entire film/video?

dog
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 5th 2008#179498 Report
hhi,
well i am just a novice/ hobbiest but i do know you can apply that kind of effect either to a entire clip or on a just frame by frame bases depending on how the project is layed...

although you can do that with photoshop, again depending on the project, but overall that very laborious although using action and batch processsing speed things up a little.... but ... it best , I think , to use a good movie editor program... they have filters that will do that!! and that a lot faster.....!

and of course... what your seeing on the tube , there using a high end expensive program to do it!!.. smiling..... which one I don't know maybe video toster or something equilivent...

now I can do something like that with my ulead visual studio 9 (heck a lot cheaper then toaster...lol) maybe not as good as your high end but for my purposes works for me... also programs like pennicle and adobe premier should be able to do it also .... and maybe proshow gold.. but not sure... all of these programs are good and are relatively inexpensive...!!

moondog830 said:Has anyone seen the newest line of Charles Schwab commercials? They look like real film/video that has been "cartoonized" ... do you think they did that with something like Photoshop and did it frame by frame?

Or do you think (know) there is a program that would do that to the entire film/video?

dog
Reply with Quote Reply
May 20th 2008#179651 Report
hi,
keep in mind there at least appx 24 pictures/frames per sec!! a 20 or 30 sec clips... a lot of frames....

now you can do do that with photoshop... develop a action and do batch processing to to make things a little faster....

however... I be willing to bet they used a very expensive movie editor program.... smiling... with tons of special effects...

my ulead movie editor has a "cartoon" effect that does something similar....!! and a lot easier and faster than trying to do it in photoshop...

moondog830 said:Has anyone seen the newest line of Charles Schwab commercials? They look like real film/video that has been "cartoonized" ... do you think they did that with something like Photoshop and did it frame by frame?

dog
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum