TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Photo Composite for Contrast Control

Page: 1 Reply
Oct 31st 2004#162145 Report
Situation: You are making an interior photograph where there are a lot of windows. Maintaining the same f-stop, you have the equivelent of an 8 stop difference between the interior and exterior.

I have heard that there is a technique where you make one exposure for the outside in RAW and then another exposure for the indoors. You then bring both photos into Photoshop and make appropirate adjustments for each. Next step is to copy one of the photos into the other as a layer. From this point I don't know what to do.

Can anyone email me the instructions so that I can have a good photo where the interior is properly exposed and the exteriior is not blown away. My email address is: [email]pmrii@aol.com[/email]

This would also make a great tutorial as I think there are a lot of photographers out there who face this type of problem.

Thanks,
Phil R
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 31st 2004#162150 Report
I think I read a tutorial about this a while back, I'll try to find it and get back to you on it.
I'll post in this thread.
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 31st 2004#162151 Report
I think this is it... Found it pretty fast.

http://www.luminous-landscape.com/tutorials/blended_exposures.shtml
I'm sure that'll help you right on your way.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum