TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Sun Spots in Images

Page: 1 Reply
Sep 27th 2004#160691 Report
All -

I have some images I recently captured that have colored "sun spots" for lack of a better or more technically correct description. These resulted from shoting more into the sun than I should have and not using any type of filter.

I'm wondering if there is any approach using PhotoSHop where one can go into the image and work these unwanted color spots out of the image. Failing that I can always crop the image leaving the spots out - but would rather salvage as much of the image s as possible.

I can provide an example image if necessary - just need to know where to send it.

Thanks Pw
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 29th 2004#160852 Report
depending on where the spots are and how big they are (i'm not sure if you have full out rings, or just some small dots), you might be able to use the healing brush tool. if what's behind them in the picture is complex, this might be more difficult.

hope that helps =P
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 29th 2004#160858 Report
Yeah... use paperling's advice.
Sometimes you'll need the brush tool to 'repaint' some of your photo perhaps. Just use ctrl for selecting the colors that are in the photo and start painting using a low opacity.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum