TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Eos 300D VS. Canon powershoot pro1

Page: 1 Reply
Sep 23rd 2004#160535 Report
Hey again guys and girls.
I somehow destryoed my Canon powershot A75 when I was moving to my new apartment here in Sweden.
Now I have narrowed it down to 2 choises for my next one.
I just want to be totally sure before I put all my money on this camera, and money is something I don't want to spend wrong right now, being a student again.

So Canon Powershot Pro1 vs. Canon EOS 300D.
The only thing that really draws me to the powershot is that I have been using my A70 for so long and I know it's pretty much alike, so it wouln't be hard understanding all the new functions.
And it has 8,3 megapixel instead of 6,3 that the 300D has, and the pro1 has a really nice panorama setting.

Can't find if the EOS 300D has that function, it's something I really want.
So please make up my mind now :P
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 23rd 2004#160540 Report
I'd definitely go for the 300D, personally. Megapixels aren't really the most important thing anymore, so I wouldn't base your decision off of that. And you can get all kinds of lenses and accessories for the 300D...

But I'd get a Nikon D70 if I were going to spend that much.
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 23rd 2004#160543 Report
Thanks Deker.
*Puts another X on the 300D list...*
Do you know anything about the panorama settings on the 3ooD?
70D... damn it... now I have 3 to pick from :P
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 23rd 2004#160545 Report
Like I discussed with you on MSN, I personally would go for the 300d too.
If you buy that, you'll have a camera for the rest of your life. You can always buy better lenses, better flashes... etc. etc.
You won't get bored of it anytime soon!

Though on the other hand, I saw you produce some excellent photos with that a70... so i'm sure you can get good shots with just about any camera. Since both cameras are about the same price, I would go for the SLR one. Just keep all the options in mind.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum