TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Canon EOS Elan

Page: 1 Reply
Sep 3rd 2004#159621 Report
I got a couple questions really...

1. I was just about to buy a Canon EOS ELAN 7N/7NE for my photography class, because it requires a film camera and not a digital one. I am planing on buying the Canon EOS 20D when it is released, I am already on the waiting list for it... so the lenses would work on both cameras. It a good cam? anyone heard anything good/bad about it?

http://consumer.usa.canon.com/ir/controller?act=ModelDetailAct&fcategoryid=138&modelid=9831

2. Where is a good place to buy Canon EOS EF lenses....?
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 3rd 2004#159623 Report
Alright... I did some MORE reading.... have some more ideas/thoughts/whatever...

As of right now, I dont know if I want to get the Canon EOS 10D or the Digital Rebal (300D) I have heard/read alot about both of these camera and honestly I dont know which one I want or is better. I have heard that you can simple install a firmware hack on the rebel to get all of the features that are on the EOS 10D.

I know this is going to sound stupid or whatever, but money isnt an issue here... i have enough for both cameras, but not enough for the 1D which stomps these other cameras... lol.

Anyone have any thoughts? Should I get the 10D? Should I get the Rebel? Should I just wait for the 20D to be releases? Why is all of this so damn confusing...! :rolleyes:
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 14th 2006#174256 Report
film camera bodies are just light-tight boxes. you could make crappy ass images with a top of the line body but sub-par lens. if you're going to spend money, get a super good lens... then give it to me.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 19th 2006#174305 Report
ROFL.... Amenranozira! You still bastard, this thread is over 2 years old! LOL. Where have you been?
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 22nd 2006#174345 Report
[QUOTE=x_fusiun_x]Where have you been?[/QUOTE]

i don't remember, it's been a crazy haze. i think your mom could remember better than myself. haha, j/k. yea...i kinda remember you mentioning the elan back in the day. just thought i'd give some input.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 26th 2006#174401 Report
i guess it's the Rebel XTi now. 10.1 mega px and that self-cleaning sensor is off the hizzook. sweet!
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum