TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Newbie starting out

Page: 1 Reply
Mar 30th 2004#146802 Report
I’m going to learn how to take digital pictures, first of all I need to buy a camera than some books and than I am on my way.

1. What cameras do you guys recommended? I have a small budget, maybe 300-400$, I was thinking Canon A70 Powershot, 3.2 megapixel, that one Bjorn use, do you still use it mate?

2. How did you guys learn? Any books you can recommend or maybe some links?

Please help a newbie

Best Regards
Conrad
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 30th 2004#146808 Report
Ok. So your learning to take digital pictures, that's fine. Anyone can learn to take digital pictures. Are you like getting into digita; photography?
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 31st 2004#146838 Report
my girlfriend got me a coolpix 3200...i like it! much better than my old kodak easyshot!
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 31st 2004#146859 Report
I reccomend hitting the book store, there are alot of principles you need to learn about photography in general.
but normally I just tell people a few things.... like when you take photo's
#1. Don't just shoot pictures.. go out with a theme in mind.
#2. Patience is a virtue. A great shot will not just appear, and it takes time and patience.
but when the time comes, take a few shots to get it right.

As for a camera, if you've never taken pictures before... the canon powershot A70 is a great
way to start. Also, if you've never take pictures before.., I'd reccomend going out and buying a cheaper camera that use's film! It really gives you alot respect for getting good shots, because those ones just can't be deleted.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum