TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Everytings gone!

Page: 1 Reply
Mar 3rd 2004#144184 Report
Hey mates!

I have one really big problem, I did take like 120 pictures on my vection, they where on a memory stick. The problem is when I did get home and was suppose to transfer them to my pc, they where all gone. What can the problem be? Is there a way to fix this? Those pictures meant a lot to me.

Thanks for any help.
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 3rd 2004#144198 Report
Could of deleted them by accident :P
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 3rd 2004#144201 Report
sorry im so ignorant whats a Vection?
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 3rd 2004#144214 Report
What can the problem be? Is there a way to fix this? Those pictures meant a lot to me.

Possibly you deleted them (formatted the card by accident....etc), most likely though the card has an error on it (ive had a few problems like this before). If its an error (you didnt format) then the images will (or should) be there. The computer may not recognize it.....but an undelete program will.

Do a quick search on the net, see if there is such a program available for your mem stick (or mem sticks in general). If not, then search for an undelete program ( http://www.snapfiles.com/ is my fav. Go under the freeware tab. ) If you dont find anything good.......then download this http://www.briggsoft.com/dsnoop.htm . This is what i use. It'll let you browse all files (deleted or not) and possibly recover them. Its has a free trial.
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 3rd 2004#144220 Report
what kind of card is it? I had the exact same problem with a Flash card on my old camera... I just figured I lost everything - and then I bought another camera...and forgot about that one - and I gave it to a friend...and he told me "hey there's a bunch of pics on the card don't you want them?" It would appear something was wrong with the pins or connections on the card (cheap one) and they contracted...or dilated....and after a while they came back... I have no better explanation - this is what I read on some forums... who knows - give it a try....just leave it be somewhere for a couple of days and try again
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum