TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

These pics are PhotoShopped, right ?

Page: 1 2 Reply
Feb 13th 2004#142048 Report
No totally opposite.. 1/30 sec and f 2.2 these were my quickie settings keep in mind you can close the f stop a little and get a longer shutter like 1/15 or 1/10 which will also give you a bigger blurrred background but it is kinda hard with out using a tripod to keep it level ..what you do is have your camera on continuous focus and focus on your oblect when it is pretty far away while rotating your body with the object as it is going by while pressing the shutter right before it is right in front of you as you keep rotating your body the same speed as the object you are taking the photo of.

REMEMBER you must move with the subject as smoothly as possible because of the long shutter spped and up and down movement will blur what you want to be in focus...
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 13th 2004#142052 Report
^ "panning"

It's tough, at first, but gives great results. Pretty fun with sporting events. I recently tried my hand at panning, at a supercross event.... DAMN that was hard. I just got tickets for NASCAR, not sure if I'll be bringing my camera equpment to that one - Can you imagine trying to stop a 190mph stock car?!?! I'll try to post some of my photos from the moto-X experiment.

*EDIT*

I'm not gonna post them, they suck! :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 13th 2004#142054 Report
Post them I would like to see...maybe I can help...
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 13th 2004#142060 Report
lol...I know what panning is...just didn't know it could be done as smooth as in those pics. thanks for the example though =)
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 16th 2004#142387 Report
No photoshop
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum