TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Camera Selection...

Page: 1 Reply
Feb 6th 2004#141055 Report
Im really thinking about selling my brand new Nikon CoolPix 5700, which.. dont get me wrong is a great camera, but I want something with additional lenses capabilities. I need something that I can manually focus in on things... Im considering selling my Nikon and getting either the new "SIGMA SD10" or the "CANON D10" Im not really sure what one is better that the other, but from what I have seen they are both about top of the line witout spending 8,000 bux....

Just wondering what you guys thought of each camera, what one was better in what aspects... or if anyone here has used either of them and has something to say about their camera.

Thanks guys
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 8th 2004#141372 Report
I haven't used any of those cameras. All i can say is that my sony f717 can do a 30 sec exposure with out the colors shifting. That means there is no noise its still super clear. So thats something to look out for when getting a new camera, cuz i heard some cameras get a lot of noise with long exposures. hope that helps on your search.
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 8th 2004#141375 Report
I'd buy your camera Fusiun!
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 9th 2004#141449 Report
Well Im not really sure how much im going to be selling mine for probably somewhere around the asking price of nikons site, because I just bought it like 3 months ago.

I did some research on both of those cameras, and they are pretty much the same thing. The only thing that I found out about the SIGMA that I didnt like was that its still using a FAT-16 file system, so it wont be able to use all of the size avalible on the compact flash cards, whereas the canon is using the FAT-32 file system. I have looked at some sample pictures taken with both cameras and they are about the same. The only thing that I really like about the sigma camera over the canon is the sensor chip... so i really dont know... hopefully someone here has used either of those cameras and can tell me some personal experiences and what not
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum