TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Perfect Color

Page: 1 Reply
Jan 11th 2003#85422 Report
IMAGE ONE

IMAGE TWO

The Links above are some photos I took and enhanced. My teacher photoshopped the 1st one while I did Image two. I want to learn how to make the colors as bright and saturated like in Image one in my photo. How am I able to do that?

Please feel free to visit my gallery and leave me some feedback. Gallery
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 11th 2003#85430 Report
jesus how many times does this same post have to be made with different works and in different sections? ive just read this 3 times
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 11th 2003#85436 Report
hue/saturation or auto colors
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 11th 2003#85441 Report
DON'T CROSS POST.. Even if its important. Rules are rules.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 11th 2003#85510 Report
A few adjustment layers should do the trick...

First we will boost the colors. Create a new Hue and Saturation Adjustment layer... Just slide the saturation slider to 35 (no more or you will get posterization... the color should be really rich, except the blue who sill have a cyan tint...

To solve this, just create a new Hue and Saturation Adjustment layer, and slide the Hue slider to +20 and Saturation to +15... Now water should be fine... Now the rest of the image was also affected, but since Adjustment layers have mask, just mask the area you want to retain the original color like the branch and leaves...
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum