TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

circular text

Page: 1 Reply
May 17th 2012#217959 Report
I am trying gradient multi-color arched text. The text is yellow on the top and bottom and red in the middle. When the text is horizontal is looks great, but when I make the text circular the colors are over the place. I am using gradient overlay, and have tried radial, reflected and two or three others.

How do I get the color to curve with the text?
Reply with Quote Reply
May 17th 2012#217960 Report
not sure what your asking, but can you take the cursor and move the gradient by moving your mouse over it while you have the layer style open?
Reply with Quote Reply
May 17th 2012#217961 Report
Using the gradient overlay I made a word with 3 colors. (lets say red in the middle, yellow on top, blue on bottom). When the word is horizontal it looks fine. Then I put the text around a circular (creating an arch shape). The red is no longer in the middle, some letters are red, some yellow, some blue & others are red/yellow or blue/red. I want the color to curve with the texts, so all the letters after they are arched will still have red in the middle, yellow on top & blue on bottom
Reply with Quote Reply
May 17th 2012#217962 Report
I might be wrong but in order to get each letter with the same gradient effect I believe you may need to create one letter at a time, create the first, save the style and apply to each letter
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum