TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Resolution help!!

Page: 1 Reply
Apr 12th 2010#198763 Report
Hello all, I have a bit of a problem. I am doing graphic design work on a pretty new compaq desktop running Windows 7 and using Photoshop CS2 - using screen resolution 1680 x1050 on an LCD screen. Now, on my computer the pictures are perfect looking (like Superman) - on everyone else's in my office - they look like garbage. Basically the color isn't vibrant, the resolution seems to be dumbed down (like Bizarro), and when the images are uploaded to a site they look as bad. Is this a Windows 7 issue? Photoshop issue? Screen Resolution issue? Does anyone have an optimal setting that works across the board? Or does anyone know what it could be?
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 14th 2010#198775 Report
hi,
well first i am no expert by far...lol... in fact your probably much better than me in a lot of things with photoshop....

but i am thinking that maybe it your color managment in photoshop..
in your color settings;
are you setup for your works space for adobe rgb or srgb?
from my understanding adobe rgb the color tend to have washed out colors in your browsers and such...
note: on mine.. workspace is srgb and embedded profile is "preserve embedded profile"

now it could also be the other machines maybe there not calibrated?
I am wondering if you make something on those machines how would it show on yours!!!

anyway just a few thoughts

MetalFury said:Hello all, I have a bit of a problem. I am doing graphic design work on a pretty new compaq desktop running Windows 7 and using Photoshop CS2 - using screen resolution 1680 x1050 on an LCD screen. Now, on my computer the pictures are perfect looking (like Superman) - on everyone else's in my office - they look like garbage. Basically the color isn't vibrant, the resolution seems to be dumbed down (like Bizarro), and when the images are uploaded to a site they look as bad. Is this a Windows 7 issue? Photoshop issue? Screen Resolution issue? Does anyone have an optimal setting that works across the board? Or does anyone know what it could be?
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum