TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

What kind of effect is this and how can it be achieved?

Page: 1 Reply
Aug 8th 2009#198255 Report
Hello TeamPhotoshop,

I am asking if anyone knows how I can achieve a particular effect. I wish to make an image made out of loads of smaller images. The only immediate reference I have is the newest Eminem music CD

http://www.aftermathmusic.com/eminem_relapse1.jpg

A similar style was used on the film Hannibal, in the beginning his face was made out of loads of pigeons. I guess it's a kind of mosaic but I can't seem to get any further information on the effect.

Can anyone help me out and if so, I'd much appreciate it.

Thank you for your time,

ThatEnglishDude
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 8th 2009#198258 Report
Yeah, I agree that it's a mosaic. I'll admit, I've never done one myself, but I do know that there are several Photoshop plug-ins available for making photo mosaics. I'm sure something like this can be used to make a similar image. Maybe something like: http://www.softlookup.com/display.asp?id=4768
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 8th 2009#198262 Report
I saw that, but the problem is - the link doesn't work. As in, the download link doesn't.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 26th 2009#198455 Report
I am not so knowledgeable about this matter. So i have to learn it. Thanks for the post.
Thanks so much for sharing the post.
plan solution commission de surendettement - commission de surendettement, vous pouvez demander un dossier de surendettement.plan solution commission de surendettement
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 26th 2009#198456 Report
looks like just a face placed over a bunch of pills to me with a fill reduction or transparency reduction thats about it.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum