TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

How do I add color to a photoshop brush???

Page: 1 Reply
Jan 23rd 2009#188230 Report
I got alot of brushes..How do I add color and make it look smooth without the paint bucket . All the free brush sites show case the brushes with color....so how do I had color and make it look good. I know a way but thats my way and im sure its not the way.. I alwasy have my own way then Ifind the real proffesional way to do it..

like i never liked using the cut out to for renders. I used the magic wand and erase lol.. but it worked. then i acutlally took the time to learn the pen cut out tool.. and I love it

help please with adding color to brushes
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 28th 2009#188276 Report
Sorry but I didn't get your question, anyway if you like to add more color in some of the brushes you had you could click more on that brush to really show off your desired.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 28th 2009#188286 Report
MkAngel said:Sorry but I didn't get your question, anyway if you like to add more color in some of the brushes you had you could click more on that brush to really show off your desired.

ok let me see
when you pick a brush..you have the basic colors..blakc white...when you use brush it will be black or white..just a solid color..is there a technique to add more , differenct colors, ..like if i use a fire brush.... what technique is used to blend orange and red in it to make it look like fire..Or is it what the individual does to get color..like me..i would use the air brush with red and orange and just blend it in the fire brush working it with the mouse..which i dont want to do.time consuming
.if there is no technigque then im **** out of luck lol
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 3rd 2009#196690 Report
Step 1 : Open a new file by clicking on File>New. Give a size of 300px by 400px.

Step 2 : Select rectangular Marquee tool and drag it to make a rectangle of size 162px by 279px. Choose pink color with Eye dropper Tool. Click on OK. Select Paint Bucket Tool. Click on your canvas. It will fill the rectangle with pink color.

Step 3 : Add a new layer by clicking on the Add Layer icon in the Layers panel. If your Layers panel is not open then go to Window/Layers. Name the new layer design. Go to Select/Inverse.

Step 4 :Select Brush tool and this panel will appear.

Click on Brush drop down panel.

Select the drop down triangle. Select Special effect brushes/Azalea. Click on the canvas around the rectangle and fill it with scattered roses.

Step 5 : Add a new layer by clicking on the Add Layer icon in the Layers panel. Select Butterfly from the same drop-down menu and drag on canvas.

Step 6 : Now you can add text to your middle rectangle. Select Choose Horizontal Type Tool. A text layer is created automatically. Now enter the text as you want. Here it is "Become Someone' s Hero".
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 7th 2009#198001 Report
the steps send by alyssa are very good and helpful for you..
I think you should follow these steps.

thanks
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 9th 2009#198020 Report
Great post Alyssa1 - very well done! Thanks.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum