TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Q: Animation Images Help??

Page: 1 Reply
Nov 19th 2007#178636 Report
Hey guys,
Yes I am brand new and have a question that has been bugging me fore a long time but i finally gathered the courage to ask..I have been a long time atlanta sports team fanatic and am seeking an animated .gif with the sports logos on them. I found one from a forum that I am apart of and thats how I got this idea but I want it for sentimental reasons.

I tried multiple times and havnt even really found a decent animation tutorial. I have cs3 and know a lot of stuff but havnt had experience in the animation area.

So im asking for help and what better place to ask than right here where the experts are. Id really appreciate it if you guys could help me out. If you do put it together for me a 150x150 would be great. But somewhere along the lines of a 200x200 or larger would be preferred. Thanks in advance though for those who offer assistance.

Atlanta Falcons Logo
Atlanta Hawks Logo (the new blue, red and grey one)
Atlanta Thrashers Logo
Atlanta Braves Logo (the "A")
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 22nd 2007#178652 Report
hi,
first some limitations on my part.. i am not expert but maybe i can help.
1. have cs not cs3 so i don't know as far as gif animation what cs3 can do... i use seperate programs for editing compiling animated gif's.. I'll use photoshop to make all my frames and then use one of my animated gif creator progs to fine tune and compile.. (i have image ready with my cs but i don't like it.... smile)

2. your probably better than me with photoshop.. smile... but i am geting there..smile .. but for this... maybe I am good enough..

3. I know a little something about gif animation...

as far as gif animation... it really fairly simple.... you make up several images (call them frames) and each image will be slightly different, and then you compile all the frames to make one gif file....and you assign a time delay to tell the animation how fast or slow you want the animation... where it can get a little difficult is you have some complicted background to the animation..

now got all of that out of the way.... the one important thing you didn't mentioned.... how you want things animated????????? is it just simple changing the color of the logo? or you want it to give the impression the logo is flying? or somthing else moving in the background? or somw flashing stars in the background, etc.... with any project... you always start by listing what elements you want in the project and then it much easier to see what route to use to achieve....

JRG said:Hey guys,
Yes I am brand new and have a question that has been bugging me fore a long time but i finally gathered the courage to ask..I have been a long time atlanta sports team fanatic and am seeking an animated .gif with the sports logos on them. I found one from a forum that I am apart of and thats how I got this idea but I want it for sentimental reasons.

I tried multiple times and havnt even really found a decent animation tutorial. I have cs3 and know a lot of stuff but havnt had experience in the animation area.

So im asking for help and what better place to ask than right here where the experts are. Id really appreciate it if you guys could help me out. If you do put it together for me a 150x150 would be great. But somewhere along the lines of a 200x200 or larger would be preferred. Thanks in advance though for those who offer assistance.

Atlanta Falcons Logo
Atlanta Hawks Logo (the new blue, red and grey one)
Atlanta Thrashers Logo
Atlanta Braves Logo (the "A")
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 3rd 2007#178743 Report
Like jerrylb said, you compile your images yada yada,
but another way to do it is to use the layers of just one image,
you can put your images on seperate layers, and then open up your animation pallet and in the little arrow dropdown muny choose make frames from layers, and if your layers are in the right order, the animation will run smoothly, if they are not in the right order, just move them up or down in the stack.
You also have delay options, and a few others.

Hope this helps
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 24th 2008#180523 Report
a conflict in this book is that the daughters are neither chinese nor american, they are chinese american. how is this a problem in the book while they are growing up in america???
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 20th 2008#181413 Report
yes nike_dunk_sb i too have same dont how can it possible
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 27th 2009#197412 Report
I am a newbie to this forum. Photoshop is the best software for the image editing. It also gives small animation to objects.

KOOLBD.COM
(530) 554-2980
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum