TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

how to get renders?

Page: 1 Reply
Oct 25th 2007#178413 Report
how can i take an image and remove the background from it?

like in this image how can i remove the background, and just take the guy and put him onto the background of a sig i made? (just naruto, without the black in the background).

Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 25th 2007#178416 Report
hi,
I am a novice but maybe i can help..... hopefully the pros come along and give you other and better ways....
there several different ways to eliminate that background.... using the magnetic lasso, channel masking, etc...

this is a quick and dirty way and with this image to me fairly good results... to eliminate the black background.... from that you can easily copy and paste your subject into your other picture.... or which ever direction you want to go..

1. make a duplicate layer...
2. then do a image>adj>level
3. adjust the black level to where the subjject will appear a little washed out and you have your distinctive black background...
4. use the magic wand to select the black areas and delete..
5. then go back to your level adjustment and readadjust to bring back your colors..... at this point you have your object on checkboard pattern background.... you can go from there putting in your new background...

like I mentioned other ways but I thought this be nice a quick ..

coolguy56789 said:how can i take an image and remove the background from it?

like in this image how can i remove the background, and just take the guy and put him onto the background of a sig i made? (just naruto, without the black in the background).

Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 10th 2007#178561 Report
Among other things, these techniques - especially careful wanding - should let you remove the blue edges that were obviously cut out from the source image with incautious or uncaring wanding.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum