TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

If you have questions ask them here

Page: 1 2 3 Reply
Oct 30th 2004#162105 Report
[QUOTE=Malevolent_Jester]Ok, I'm in this but we seriously need more participation. There are three people lined up... that means we need 15 more for their iPods to be sent... bah. Let's get this thing going!!

Oh, and can we add non-TeamPS people to our own 5 people?[/QUOTE]

Agreed... We have already seen that it works. I'd say get your 5 wherever you can. Just make sure you keep the thread updated (when you are up) with how many you have left to go so nobody here wastes a signup on you if you no longer need it.
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 30th 2004#162106 Report
[QUOTE=atrox]Yes seriously, its not cool once u get your ipod to lets us hanging.[/QUOTE]
Once you get your ipod (or DELL or flatscreen) you are out. It's time for somebody else to step up to the plate. If you got your ipod that means you have already helped out somebody. Nobody is leaving anyone hanging...
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 21st 2005#164898 Report
Hmm..seems all the action with free stuff here has faded a bit, but heres a question. Do all the people that sign up get a free (whatever)? Or just the person who refered these (#) people?
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 30th 2005#165261 Report
are there any of these things that deliver to the Uk? :(
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 2nd 2005#166304 Report
many of you asked if those free offeres are available for the uk and other countries besides usa and canada. finally i found a site that's claiming to offer those free gifts to all countries. CLICK HERE

let me know what do you think
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 3 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum