TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

silent vs. cookie (closed)

Page: 1 2 Reply
Aug 11th 2002#64172 Report
Cookie...

Pretty much what Amenranozira.... both designs where not really all that apealing to me so, as moo said " i didnt really like either of them" i would have to agree with that...

sorry guys... they are some what decent i just didnt like them...
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 11th 2002#64181 Report
cookie
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 11th 2002#64221 Report
ok Mods, delete this if you want to, leave it if you want....

i am truly sorry if i offended anyone with my piece of artwork, as it appears I may have, I have always believed art is a mode of expression from the artist, well this piece was just that for me, Israel is being shown using their brute force and palestine is shown using suicde attacks which ffrankly, may not be cool, but is true asit is the only way they have retaliated, this piece was not done by just looking at some issues I had no idea about, I follow mideastern events very closely and this is just the way I felt and expressed it, I am truly sorry if I offended anyone, and I now refuse to compete in any pixel war which may have a political tie to it, as it may make a member upset
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 11th 2002#64236 Report
Silent.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 11th 2002#64237 Report
Ok, ok. Nope, i won't delete any of these posts. I actually picked this topic solely because i knew it would trigger of your imagination. I wasn't expecting an image like that of Silent and i apologise right now for not stating that i didn't want any political symbols etc. There are people from all over the world on this forum, a lot of us have our own opinions of Pal/Israeli conflicts. Quite a lot of you here are Americans, and politically, America funds Israel, which could lead to pro-Israeli comments here, but there are other people who think differently, i'm positive there are, so that's why i'm closing this.

About your image Silent, i was quite suprised to see it, but yes, you made a point that it is art, and art is about representing your thoughts in and through drawing/painting etc. Congratulations to you both for handling this 'war' (ignore the pun). These two images are completely different, and i really think it would be unfair to pronounce a winner because really, it was an unfair topic, and once again I apologise for that. No political references from now on
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum