TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Newbie Wars *Lesson 3*

Page: 1 Reply
Jun 6th 2002#51839 Report
Okay, week 3! I'm giving you an early start cause this one will take a lot more time to complete.

In case you haven't figured it out on your own yet...

Your next assignment is

http://www.teamphotoshop.com/photoshop/tutorials/techniques/background/scifi.php

Good luck, and may the force be with you.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 6th 2002#51915 Report
Here's one of Paavo's tutorials that may help you understand one way to 'shade' your image to give it more of a 3D feel.

http://rcdracing.com/tp/green/3d/3d.html

If you guys need extra help or time, just let us know.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 10th 2002#52426 Report
Hmmmm....Is it just me ?

I've got problems...This wasn't easy, but hey who said it was going to be, right. Anyways I'm stuck, I feel that I need to go back to basic's even more...For instance making a 3D box or something else like in Paavo's tutorial as a first step, rather than making somekind of a movie scene...:-) at once. But I will post what I've come up with in a day or two hoping to get some serious help, 'cuz I really need it, for sure, I not kidding, really...

Anyone else among us in the newbie pix wars that have encountered problems or is it just me... ?
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 11th 2002#52561 Report
hehe yeah.. i played around with the tutorial made by Paavo, that went out pretty good but the Sci-Fi Background seems a bit too hard. like the "basic" layout =) well i might give it a try in a day or two too. So far i've done this 3dshape
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 12th 2002#52682 Report
im keep running into problem after problem.... maybe we could get some extra time on it?
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 12th 2002#52684 Report
Definitly extra time, but since I posted my sh** before it was ready, I would like for us to post just one preview in order to get guidence. There after we produce the final one...?
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 13th 2002#52769 Report
I agree P-man.... go ahead and post a preliminary image if you have one. Just make sure you label it as preliminary.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum