TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

xr650lvr vs. PaavoPerkele vs. Pheeble (complete)

Page: 1 2 Reply
May 6th 2002#45987 Report

Your pending battle of pixelated mayhem is to be a piece about the city/part of the world you live in. Take some photos, original artwork (by hand, PS, illustrator, 3D, whatever as long as it's yours), stock photography--whatever your creation demands. All manipulation and finishing work to be done in photoshop, native filters only. Image may be whatever size you want, UP TO 800 x 600 pixels. Text is allowed, as long as it's artistic and adds to the piece.

Because of the extra work involved with acquiring photos, you may have up to 4 days to complete your piece. If everyones done sooner--kewl. Voting will be for at least 48 hours after the 3rd piece is posted.

**Your creation should give us a sense of not only how your corner of the world looks, but how you FEEL about it.**

Good luck, post any questions you have in the Challenge arena thread, so everyone will be copied with auto-notifies.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 7th 2002#46206 Report
http://www.geocities.com/xr650lvr/

Title: "I AM Home." by Jim Karanik

I may lose for sheer simplicity, but I think it definitely tells the story best....I was tweaking it for an hour and decided that it looked better without all the "hoopla"....deleted about 15 layers!...hehe...The pictures were all shot at my house, in my yard with my digital camera..The little shack is behind my house in my yard, attractive huh? I tried to show a different side to Long Island other than NYC and the water. Please let me know what you think! Good luck to me....oh, and good luck to you other guys, too..

Jim
Reply with Quote Reply
May 7th 2002#46221 Report
http://www.pheeble.com/images/emo.jpg

Basically, I call this Emo. Emo is a type of soft rock type of music I like to listen to. I live in Hawaii and a lot of people dont know what it really is. That would explain the palm tree in the middle of the road look. The road is a picture I took with my digital camera going 85 on the highway on my way to the local skatepark. Now, the WTC, you're wondering why the WTC is there. I put that there because it's sad how very few people know what hawaii really is. I've been asked before while chatting if i live in a grass shack. NO, I live in a duplex.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 8th 2002#46471 Report
phew... I had forgotten about this battle.. sorry guys!!! :(
Well, I got reminded, and scraped this in fifteen minutes...

Here... ..it´s all PS, doesn´t look like much, but it´s only LassoTool and Dodge/BurnTool used.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 8th 2002#46475 Report
PHEEBLE

Can you see that malibu? Does it stand out enough for you to count that as my vote. I vote for Pheeble. P-H-E-E-B-L-E.

:D
Reply with Quote Reply
May 8th 2002#46480 Report

Makes me wonder what's behind the shed....

MBB: ROFLMAO.... are we gonna have to post a rule about excessive font sizes for our encumbered users who are still using 14" monitors?
Reply with Quote Reply
May 8th 2002#46482 Report
i like that very much...
Reply with Quote Reply
May 8th 2002#46491 Report
xr650lvr
Reply with Quote Reply
May 8th 2002#46497 Report
i vote for pheeble
Reply with Quote Reply
May 8th 2002#46506 Report
xr650lvr