TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

charm vs paavo vs deker vs nl (finished)

Page: 1 2 Reply
Apr 30th 2003#101625 Report
Okay Charm rules apply, bathing suit areas and all...

You topic is....

"If you are going through hell, keep going."

- Sir Winston Churchill (1874-1965)

Use your mind before you use your wacom! :: Think:: think:: think:: Any questions post them in the challenge arena under the original challenge so everyone will be notified of posts. Tnx.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 3rd 2003#101967 Report
uhm yeah....in a bit of a hurry, but...
http://rcdracing.com/others/hell.jpg <--
-___-
Reply with Quote Reply
May 3rd 2003#101968 Report
ok, since paavo posted allready... i'll post too.
I used a reference for the middle pic, the one with the cash... that's all! I looked at a photo, didn't import it into photoshop.

ok, now for the pic.

click here if you're not allowed to watch pics with sexual content

or

click here if you are patteman or are allowed to watch such pics

*edit* perhaps not work or parents-in-your-back-safe...
Reply with Quote Reply
May 5th 2003#102190 Report
http://www.soktdesign.com/scream/

it's pretty dark, so if it just looks like a black square to you, you might have to lighten your monitor a little. ;)
Reply with Quote Reply
May 7th 2003#102332 Report
Reply with Quote Reply
May 7th 2003#102345 Report
Charm...

I think these were all REALLY amazing, it was pretty damn hard trying to pick ONE that I like because I liked them all :P

Great work to all of you guys though
Reply with Quote Reply
May 7th 2003#102355 Report
deker. wow yet another very good battle, they all were very insparational. But I would like to comment on all of them. Pav, nice style I enjoy that comic book look has lots of emotion, NL very funny would have been funny if you would have said it was inspired about last night lol, charm, looks like you had lots of fun with the pen tool and I'm really digging it...put that on cafepress and ill buy a copy of it like I did with that other guys kidney design, and now Deker... Well this one really appealed to me because of the simpleness... Looks like you may have been thinking about harry potter I'm always a sucker for gradients and I just like how you made good use of the positive and negative space.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 7th 2003#102373 Report
Paav....

I too, had problems deciding wich one to vote for. But I finally went for Paav's, 'cuz I felt it. It lets feelings out I think.
NL, did like it. Made my day, lightened up my morning and temper, but, alas, I had to go with Paav.
Deker, Charm liked these too, but P's got to me more.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 7th 2003#102403 Report
NL - because i think he caught the most realistic kindda hell.. (wtf?) ..

anyways for the other..
- Paavo .. i LOVE your comic book style and its a beauty, even though its in a hurry. Yours shows a more 'normal' hell, but i still think NL's hit the head on the nail..

- Deker . Love yours too.. you really managed to get something cool out of that vector and gradients.. i atually like the colour scheme..

- Charm .. i like the idea and simplicity of yours.. allthough i guess i would have like it even more if there was no end to the maze??

anyway.. amazing work guys!
Reply with Quote Reply
May 7th 2003#102446 Report
Charm. I think he captured what I was imagining from the quote.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum