TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

natpoit - devlkore - mihai

Page: 1 Reply
Apr 12th 2003#99553 Report
I hope you guys are still waiting for this, I went through the pixelwar thread and decided it was enough and you really deserve this war. I figured I'll put all three of you in one war, because you seem to want to battle eachother on different occasions and it perhaps is easier (atleast for me) to have one battle for the three of you...

Ok, on to the rules now.

size: 1024 x 768
You are allowed to import 2 pics, I'm sure that from scratch will get you more votes though!
theme: 'inspiration!'

Make a pic about someone/something that greatly inspires you.
Only photoshop.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 13th 2003#99750 Report
what inspires me:

http://site.voila.fr/freddi007/wallpaper_full.htm

(i decided don't use photos because my inspiration are: colours, men, life, spirit, fashion and something from the sky :p )

i've edited link (sorry).
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 14th 2003#99831 Report
sorry i have one question: we have no limit here? if no can i edit my work? and i've asked you guys work quick :( it's more than 48 heures now.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 14th 2003#99836 Report
the time limit normally is 48 hours yeah. And no, you can't change the pic once it is posted. sorry.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 16th 2003#100109 Report
DOH!

This is the fi4rst time I've been on the internet in quite a few days since my girlfriend is staying with me, please can I have 48 hours from today (16th April) PLEASE!

I've been wanting to battle for ages, but I've never had a chance and I don't wanna screw this one up.

ThanX, BYEEEEE!!
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 16th 2003#100111 Report
Just been reading, I haven't seen nat's pic, but since me and mihai weren't aware (well, I wasn't, he might be lazy) of the pixel war, wouldn't it be fair to let natpoit redo hers?
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 16th 2003#100115 Report
Allright, for this one time I will let you guys re-battle. You all have 48 hours from now... you can remake your pic too, natpoit.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 16th 2003#100155 Report
devlkore, i'm really sorry. I have no time now for re-battle. I have some urgent works. If you are really want to battle we can fix new time: i'm available next week. Or you can easy find me here:
http://www.photoshoptechniques.com/forum/
or e-mail me (natpoitiers at tiscali point be )

Originally posted by *NL*
Allright, for this one time I will let you guys re-battle. You all have 48 hours from now... you can remake your pic too, natpoit.

Yes, NL, sounds just great. :mad: But you are not responsable for our free time. We waited for this pixel war very long, and certainly, we were ready to game one month ago instead of now.
http://www.teamphotoshop.com/forum/vbforum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=13780

03-09-2003 - mihai
03-14-2003 - me

Devlkore, it not your fault. Rules are too original and do not take into account the schedule of members.

NL, do You know some expressions like "i'm sorry", "exucuse me"?

The responsibility for a failure of our game in this case lays on mods.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 16th 2003#100156 Report
allright, natpoit... for one: this battle still can go on and you can use the original pic you made.

second:
I tried keeping this pixelwar tight, because I don't want to **** up this section again. There will be tight rules on posting the final pics, if someone doesn't meet... too bad. The other guy/girl wins.

And about that apology thing... well I am sorry that I didn't start this before, but like you said... i'm not responsible for your time schedule. So I can't help it. I spend a hour on this on my free saturday (fixing the pixelwar-section) so I really don't think I own anyone an apology.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 17th 2003#100241 Report
my vote goes to *NL*.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum