TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

fireshocker, swan, fudd, and paavo and whoever else is in this thing

Page: 1 2 Reply
Feb 25th 2003#92692 Report
use this picture:

http://www.piercedesigns.com/teamps/car2.jpg

and whatever rules you guys have decided on in the other thread.
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 26th 2003#92818 Report
hey I want in - can I? Is this finnaly the pic?? - too bad if it's not because I started modding this one... - how does this work after all? - isn't there a minimum number of participants? - what's the deadline?....
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 26th 2003#92819 Report
You can participate in this single war. Normally someone challenges a certain person in the challenge-thread. The other person accepts by posting a message in the challenge thread. Than the mods pick a theme or whatever and post the thread in the active challenges-thread. After that you've got 2 days to finish your pic.

Minimum participants:

We don't like these big wars, the best wars are the ones between only 2 persons. These wars tend to get chaotic and most of the time not all participants turn in their picture.

And yes, this is the pic you have to work on. Deker, a mod, decided that. Please read the FAQ.

And I don't know who it was who asked why people need 25 posts? well this is why... If you let people participate with few posts, they don't know how things work around here. This is a good example. And for now... this thread is only for posting your picture and the voting afterwards. Not for posting any kind of other messages.
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 28th 2003#93210 Report
I'm really sorry everybody that it took me so long to get my entry in (I take this seriously like the rest of you, really I do), but I had a paying job that I had to finish before I could get to this.

So here it is Michaelp all waxed and polished just like you asked. I hope you don't mind but I did a few minor modifications while I had it, (nothing that will hurt the performance though).

You can check it out here.

I wasn't totally sure on the rules, because it kind of got chaotic there, so I opted for just cleaning the car up in it's own environment. I hope to see the other entries soon, I'm really excited to see what everybody else came up with.
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 1st 2003#93595 Report
Here's mine - I thought a "downgrading" would be more original than making it better looking. Sorry for yout car deker

Deker's ride
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 3rd 2003#93856 Report
ok here is what i came up with. I wish i had more time I just got a million ideas :D

O well here goes my first pixel war :o

Have you ever seeen a Rock Crawling Geo
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 6th 2003#94194 Report
mihai

Your pic looks pretty good. Nice and funny. Thats why you got my vote. Nice work to all of you though!

*ps* paavo isn't participating in this challenge, and I can't give fireshocker anymore time, so let the voting begin!
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 6th 2003#94197 Report
mihai

Rofl that's a really nice 70's car :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 7th 2003#94285 Report
the guys that are participating in this war shouldn't vote. Those votes don't count.
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 7th 2003#94286 Report
mihai

though fudds was very creative ;) close one imo
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum