TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

WISPERatME vs. ???/ Poser & Photoshop

Page: 1 2 Reply
Aug 8th 2002#63852 Report
WISPERatME vs. ???/ Poser & Photoshop

Native Filters only

600 x 600 Resolution
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 8th 2002#63855 Report
read the rules first please...

you need 25 posts before you can challenge someone.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 8th 2002#63857 Report
o aight then
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 8th 2002#63875 Report
what about now
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 8th 2002#63882 Report
ummm thats pretty much spam, 25 posts in like pretty much 1 day? yea, thats the other thing ppl dont like here is ppl that dont follow rules....
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 8th 2002#63884 Report
i'm not trying to fight the board or anything, but is it really spam if all of his posts make sense? I mean none of them are really meaningless postsand a couple might have even helped a little bit...so does it really matter if he did it all in a day or two? Also...maybe its just me...but i read the rules for in here and i can't find where it says you need 25 posts. I'm not dissagreeing with the rule because it's a smart rule...i'm just saying i don't see it there.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 8th 2002#63888 Report
it was in the second set of rules that pank posted that got lost in the forum somewhere, and ok not spam but it aggravtes ppl when u post 25 posts in a day, with the reason being so u can start a pixel war is the point i was making...
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 8th 2002#63893 Report
oooooohhhhhh, lol, yea i spent about 15 minutes looking for that rule after someone told me i needed 25 posts first. That explains it i guess.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 9th 2002#63933 Report
Originally posted by WISPERatME
thanx
thats coo
thats sick foo!!!!!
do you know how to make patterns
too illegible
too illegible
how long is this thread gonna last?
o aight then

These are posts of you that I found pointless or not constructive.
Please don't post 1 line-posts here on teamps, nobody needs that. And if you don't like the 25 posts-rule, it is there so people will stick around. The mods go trough alot of trouble coming up with new ideas for the pixel wars, we don't want to waste our precious energy on people that will just stay here for 1 week, or 1 pixel war... Well, you posted 8 things that didn't serve anyone, thats why we are removing 8 posts from your postcount.

Now please try and be constructive with your critique. Try to help people out. That way people want to battle you sooner in a pixel war too! I hope to you see you around more, it will even teach you a thing or two. Please try again when you have 25 posts.
And remember, the things you have to wait for the longest, are probably best. So wait for these pixelwars a little bit longer...

-NL
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 9th 2002#63939 Report
IS IT TIME FOR AXIOM TO REGULATE?!
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum