TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Problem with Newbie Wars

Page: 1 Reply
Jun 2nd 2002#51038 Report
Hey, I think its great to see people sharpening their skills in photoshop. But I must admit, it gets a little tiresome having to sort through all the newbie war threads, looking for challenges. Does there have to be a thread for each person's post? Or maybe it could be in another category altogether? Like, Challenge Area, Active Challenges, and Newbie Wars?

Does anyone else feel this way? I hope I'm not offending anyone. Its really just a suggestion more than anything. Thank ya kindly.

-GiottoFace
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 3rd 2002#51254 Report
Nope, you're not offending anyone, atleast not me (can't be offended :-) I pretty much buy that. No, I agree, you're right it looks kind of messy here now. So, I second your request for a "newbie War" -section under active challenges...
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 3rd 2002#51266 Report
I cleaned up the dead threads.... slackers.

It's not worth creating a new section yet. I'm not even sure if it's going to stick around or not. 75% of the peeps who said they wanted to do it fickled out--so we'll wait and see when this challenge is over.

Plus part of the point is to have the posts in the traffic area so we can get feedback for the people doing the challenge, so they can learn.

Appreciate the feedback, let's just sit tight and see what happens.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 4th 2002#51451 Report
Good point about it being in a highly traffic'd area, and thanks for the responses both of y'all. Just wanted to mention it. I'll happily sit back and see what happens.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum