TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Are you a real newbie... (started: 02:26 PM 6/3)

Page: 1 2 Reply
May 31st 2002#50796 Report
...and not just in for a easy win. Than I'm your man to challenge.

My babe leaves me for three days so I got some spare time :D And in order to not exhaust my right hand I thought I could post here :eek: .

I don't even know if it's possible to get a war up and going so that one could work on it during the weekend. Is that to fast ???

Well anyways. A newbie challenge this is. Anyone.

PS. Moddies, don't do this to difficult if someone goes at it, think of my limited knowledge. DS
Reply with Quote Reply
May 31st 2002#50854 Report
I'm an authentic newbie. In fact, I have no problem proclaiming that I suck due to a lack of experience and *maybe* even a lack of developed talent.

If you could specify the rules of your challange, I might give it a go depending on how much time it looks like it will take and how interesting the task is. I'll be working this weekend but should have a few extra hours to tinker with Photoshop.

If it looks like it will demand more time than what I have available, I'll have to catch you next round. And if you think I won't be enough of a challange for you, feel free to decline - I won't be offended.

State the rules of your challange...
Reply with Quote Reply
May 31st 2002#50857 Report
I'll go for it no matter what..
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 1st 2002#50936 Report
id like to play too if u all will let me, ill go for it if there no 3dprogram or such involved. Now this is ur challenge so if u want 3d just say it.. i'll have to forfeit in that case tho.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 1st 2002#50971 Report
Hey, Newbies. Sorry for the late callback. Been busy. I don't know how to precise the challange...A given photo or two (am I to decide wich ?), just native filters (in order to practise them) and if possible extended time until sometime next week ? (Does the mods come up with anything now ?)
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 3rd 2002#51248 Report
lol massive ps newbie here! i just dont get enough time to learn and whenever i get stuck on tuts i have noone to ask silly Qs to so anyone would beat me lol..
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 3rd 2002#51252 Report
...seems to me we're on the same level...

Moddies...
And I still don't know how to start this. I have a few newbie partners now who want's to start a battle. Am I supposed to submit a photo (or two) and the groundrules for this or are you, the mods, in control here ? If I have any saying I would prefer a photo battle of some sort, just native filters, no other proggies, just basic things in order to learn. Very much like the newbie war thread but without the trainingaspect in it....
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 3rd 2002#51253 Report
the mods will pick a subject and a photo...

who will be in this challenge?
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 3rd 2002#51256 Report
Well, I am :D

( 4man, pheeble, fyhr, then we seem to have EBQ, but he doesn't really state that his in, now does he ? But is it really up to me to say ? )

Btw, NL thought anything on this suggestion GiottoFace had in the challange arena section, "problem with newbie wars ?" ?
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 3rd 2002#51281 Report
ok, I will fix something later on... so do you want a photo manipulation? or a from scratch challenge?
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum