TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

War time...baby!

Page: 1 Reply
Apr 18th 2002#42685 Report
Hey guys...I'm up for the challenge..........I'm not real familiar with this type of contest so I'm just gonna put my head up on the chopping block and say....Someone challenge me........hehe

Jim
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 18th 2002#42751 Report

I'm thinking everyone is going to run and hide out of fear of your l33t gr4phix0r ski77z! :D

I don't have time, but I'm sure someone will challenge ya! Don't stay away so long next time!

::exclamation count=20::
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 18th 2002#42776 Report
I'm a sore loser, so count me out.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 18th 2002#42793 Report
I will challenge you as soon as I finish with Charm.

I have tons of web work right now... getting about 3 hours of sleep a night. But one of those projects will be done on sunday. Then i will have more time and can finish my image for charm, and then I will challenge you.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 18th 2002#42798 Report
If no one else does, I'll do it *and the brave little DPQ stands up and volunteers*

But I think it would be much more fun with someone more to your level of graphics skills. But I'll be here just for the challenge and the funness of it all.

I've only done one of these before, but i supose thats one more then you
http://www.teamphotoshop.com/forum/vbforum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4748 < -- the rules

Basically you, and whoever you are doing it with, decide what you do, and don't, want to do and what kind of match you want it to be (IE pong, or a one-shot) then a mod takes all that into considersation and posts a challenge between the two people.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum