TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

**Pixel Wars Tournament Round 3** (started 12:45 a.m. EST 04/17)

Page: 1 Reply
Apr 13th 2002#41812 Report
alright, moving right along.

the championship round only has 2 rounds left, while the consolation still has 4. so we could do the championship now..but it would be better to run a round of consolation only. and then championship will run next round. so guys in the semifinals, you have a few days off.

here are the matches:

in the consolation bracket:

• Amenranozira vs. MAD68790
  • loveablelemon vs. 7Blobs
  • Bigol vs. Graphics Guy

no need to post the match with cybling and godguy unless godguy opts to return to the tournament.

view the brackets here
ok thats it, lets roll
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 15th 2002#42088 Report
*bump*

any day now.. :confused:
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 15th 2002#42105 Report
Tax Weekend... plus I blowed up one of my puters.

I promise, if someone else can't get to it first, I'll do it Thursday nite. :rolleyes:
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 17th 2002#42516 Report
Here's your challenge... this one is for the consolation bracket only:

Since it met with such disdain in the recently ended pixel war between TheDPQ and MacedPandaBear, it's back with a new twist....

Topic: "I'm the Center of the Universe - a Self Portrait"

Your final image must be 598 X 597 pixels. You may import photos into your image. If you import an image of your own ugly mug, you must "overpaint" the image and hide the original, or at least SEVERLY alter the image in PS--remember, it a self portait, not a self photograph. Photoshop ONLY, native filters only. Interpretation should be figurative, not literal--search your soul and discover what your universe is ::hint::hint::. If anyone posts an image of themself in the middle of a starfield, and does nothing else, they will be fined $372.50--payable to the mods. :rolleyes:

Submissions must be posted by 12:45 a.m. EST, April 19, 2002.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 19th 2002#42867 Report
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum