TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

mrbogus vs. anybody stupid/brave enough to try me on.

Page: 1 2 3 4 Reply
Feb 28th 2002#33577 Report
are you saying pank is nothing to you?:D
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 28th 2002#33578 Report
Yes. I am emphatically saying that! Nobody, not even pank can stand up to my insane photoshop skills. Only a clone of me could stand a fair chance at winning, but even it wouldn't have the skill I have.
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 28th 2002#33581 Report
lets see you challenge pank then:D ;) :p
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 28th 2002#33583 Report
Originally posted by mrbogus
Yes. I am emphatically saying that! Nobody, not even pank can stand up to my insane photoshop skills. Only a clone of me could stand a fair chance at winning, but even it wouldn't have the skill I have.

Come on Bogus.... tell us how you REALLY feel.
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 28th 2002#33585 Report
Originally posted by duo flip
lets see you challenge pank then:D ;) :p

I'd definitely play pank. But dek or somebody else has challenged him first and real life stuff has prevented it. But I'm ready and willing whenever the challenge may arise. I'd rather be called out than challenge myself. Because I feel that there is very little in the realm of real opposition for me. I don't want to call out easy wins. :D

Come on Bogus.... tell us how you REALLY feel.

Heheh.

I just calls it as I sees it. ;) :D

Now certainly there are people who can destroy me. Such as pro movie matte painters. Some of them out there would eat me alive... Several illustrators could do that as well. But as for the stuff that happens here. I'm ready willing and able to destroy all comers.
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 7th 2002#34829 Report
Now certainly there are people who can destroy me. Such as pro movie matte painters. Some of them out there would eat me alive... Several illustrators could do that as well. But as for the stuff that happens here. I'm ready willing and able to destroy all comers.

Maybe I'll go become a movie matte painter type now eh..

Har har har!
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 7th 2002#34830 Report
*rimshot*
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 3 4 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum