TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

bitch about the rules here...

Page: 1 2 3 4 Reply
Jan 24th 2002#28170 Report
What are you people doing? Why isn't anyone playing the game except U23 and I? I thought you were all excited about this... Now you're all just standing around staring at each other. Get busy! Make some images! Challenge some folks! There are enough people here that don't go to work or school that we could have tons of challenges going on by now. I see you people on here all day! Make a challenge!

I'll be putting up my first volley with U23 tonight... It's fun! Everyone is doing it! (not really, but they should be!)

Sorry for all the exclamation points! But I'm just trying to get you guys to do something! So do something! I'm getting tired from yelling excitededly and with enthusiasm! Please just play the damn game! Thanks!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 24th 2002#28180 Report
Ya know....this reminds me of the rarified atmosphere at every 7th grade dance that ever happened in any gym on the planet.

Everybody standing against the wall, feeling self-conscious.

Then some mad idiots, who don't give a hoot what everyone else thinks, start making fools of themselves, taking a chance that it might actually be fun.

Hey, whaddaya know....IT IS!!!

Stop standing on yer hands, kids!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 24th 2002#28183 Report
I'll admit it. I'm chicken.

*does the chicken dance*

I wanna see someone else go first, anyway.

*impatiently waits for results from dek and U23's war*

Good luck guys!!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 24th 2002#28185 Report
Why see us go first? It's not like jumping off a diving board or something.

Almost everyone has posted some of their work here before... How is this any different? Are you afraid or losing? It doesn't matter if you lose. I don't care if I lose. I just think it'll be really fun to work with someone else on an image and see what comes out of our two styles. It's a great way to learn as well.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 24th 2002#28187 Report
Quit yer complainin' and finish up yer contest!

I'll do one when I iz good and ready.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 24th 2002#28189 Report
considering I dont really have access to a computer like I wish I did, I can't really participate for a while. But I stated that long before the pixel wars began.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 24th 2002#28190 Report
I'll continue with my contest when I get home to photoshop... I'm just trying to get someone to do something... There isn't much point in doing this if only 2 people are going to participate. We can have more than one challenge going on at a time.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 24th 2002#28199 Report
i'm busy this week with school, i'm having tests and all that sort of stuf...

i'll compete later on.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 25th 2002#28257 Report
Ive got the same probs as nl, I am also swamped with college classes, but eventually I will get out a good old fashioned can of whup a$$ on anyone who dares to challenge me.

:p

Snore
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 3 4 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum