TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

I'dd like a pixel-war

Page: 1 2 Reply
Dec 8th 2005#171733 Report
Sorry, this PixelWar has already begun... so there will be no more submissions allowed other than the 2 members that are already part of it.

Additionally... according to the rules set by the TeamPS Staff:
You MUST HAVE a minimum of 25 meaningful posts in the Teamphotoshop Forum to participate in a Pixel War.
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 14th 2005#171823 Report
About my submission: I first made something else ( http://users.skynet.be/fa445515/TPSnightclub.jpg ), but some people told me you couldn't see it was a woman's face on the rabbit (some1 thought it was a normal rabbit, but most people first thought it was a guy, untill I told them). They also didn't saw it was a stage where the rabbit was standing. That's why I changed it a little.

I also wonder what the deadline actualy is: tuesday 13 dec (yesterday; at least for me) or friday 16 dec? Because you said tuesday 16 dec... As Yankeenen didn't post his work yet and I might still want to edit something (I had to be quick yesterday because I had to go somewhere) I propose we go till friday...

Doody
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 14th 2005#171824 Report
Make it Friday I suppose :p
Its really up to you guys... we could extend it another week for all I care haha.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum