TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

ping pong stuff

Page: 1 Reply
Jul 21st 2004#156156 Report
I would enjoy a game of ping pong photoshop. Any takers?

Proposed rules (for any takers):

No "matrix" stuff - meaning you have to have worked with photoshop for at least a couple of years...

Anything goes - except for bad taste, filters and 3D ...oh heck - even filters go if we rule out bad taste

The .psd stays with you for a day, with me for a day...and so on and so forth...untill either one of us stops or the public decides the current version is best. We can even put a pause to it for a while if there's client work to be done on either side - gotta keep the baby fed

The purpose is not to "win" but to change (for the better) the image and improve it - and you...and me.

I would like us to start from an image - and let it flow from there. It doesn't have to be photomanipulation. If the image is inspiring in any way you can forget about it and make whatever it is inspiring you to do. A mod could choose a pic for us.... but for the love of God...please no more war stuff.

I would also like to invite an umpire who will comment on the work ...and act as devil's advocate maybe... If you would like the job and have time to do it... please help... it might be fun.

whatcha guys think? anyone want to improve my style?
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 21st 2004#156160 Report
Mihaiiii :P
Guess who takes the challenge :P
If I'm good enough to play with you...
Need to make something now that doesn't HAVE to be so good and just play around for a while...
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 21st 2004#156163 Report
hah hah - deal!
You're good enough:P

now if we could just find a mod to start things up for us...
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 21st 2004#156181 Report
I would be interested...but I'm afraid I wouldn't match up to your skills. You'd be doing the improving :p. Plus I will be away for about a week starting Saturday. Maybe I can set up one of these with someone else, then.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 21st 2004#156192 Report
Looking like Mihai and 3jorn, I think that Rodder would make a PERFECT umpire, he always has the greatest critiques. Talk to him about that, then I think this will work out good.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 21st 2004#156196 Report
Does it have to only be two people? I want to "play".
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum