TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Time To Play

Page: 1 Reply
Apr 1st 2004#146924 Report
okay, so I don't know why people aren't posting on here anymore.. maybe because of stupid crap? maybe because they're affraid derek will ban everyone.. both could be true!... but anyway for those who want to have some fun, here's a little challenge open to everyone!.

your challenge is to:
Create a cereal-package design with print-ads and a flash animation ad for the web.. if you don't have flash, just make a second normal ad or a small gif animation.
It must have an original name!.
go around and check out some other real things and see whats what in the cereal world!.
this great fun ends at the end of april!

Rules:
I don't have alot of rules. but here we go:
#1 read the challenge rules.
#2 don't talk in the active challenge thread, come here to talk.
#3 have fun.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 14th 2004#153303 Report
Hmm.....dont know how i missed this thread but its a great idea! Ive been wanting to do something orig......not just another photomanip.

Im game if anyone else wants to go for it. I like the box + ad idea. The flash & 2nd ad i think is overkill. Id rather focus on the first two.

Maybe i can render 3 quarter view of a box (3d max) and we could use that as a template? The final design can be transformed onto the face or something.

Also what about the rule "No Photos". Its a box....so its simple colors/text treaments etc. Unless someone need a cutout (like a famous person on a cherios box kinda deal).

Anyway im game. I dont expect you zy...since this is kinda old..but if you or anyone else wants to go....sweet.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 14th 2004#153305 Report
A lot of the challenges on www.lowopacity.net/board have templates, and it seems to work really well. So just make a nondescript box from a good angle, and people can design it how they want. And I agree about the flash/other ad. A cereal box and an ad (perhaps incorporating the box, or the same style thats on the box, or not) sounds great.

Good idea.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 14th 2004#153313 Report
I could probably throw together a template when I go home and get a chance, or something can try and beat me to it. (Hint hint.)
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 14th 2004#153321 Report
we already tried this one :/ paavo was the only one that tried :(, lets think up a new theme
and let it run for a bit
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 14th 2004#153325 Report
I think Kinetik has one he is going to post, eventually.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 14th 2004#153332 Report
lol, I guess I will post it now.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum