TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

take the photos - make the image

Page: 1 2 3 4 Reply
Nov 17th 2003#129339 Report
I shall start this in about an hour or so (I have to go eat!) and think of a theme! wahahaha, warm up your camera's!
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 17th 2003#129342 Report
Aaaah something that will require me getting off my lazy a$$ and going outside... - I'm in - I wanna battle rrrgggghh! let the shooting begin
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 18th 2003#129504 Report
yay
Only problem is that when I wake up it's totally dark outside...
And when I leave my job in the evening it's dark...
Hmm hard to get some good outdoor photos if I don't use the flash but I don't like that...
But maybe I'll be able to fix something...
How long until the deadline?
If it could be a bit longer so that I could take on the weekend...that would kick ass
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 18th 2003#129511 Report
I said 7 days originally. That usually includes a weekend. :D But if we start on a Monday, then the weekend is almost at the end of the time period - perhaps not enough time. Lets start on a Thursday or something - or extend the time period so that there's a weekend and then enough time to work with the pictures. Up to someone else.

tom
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 18th 2003#129542 Report
when does it happen? I am really looking forward to get out of the house
- I know - how lame am I? - I need an excuse to get out....

maybe we could take pics of a certain type of building?...like the city hall or theatre - or bank - something that any town is bound to have.... and make something of it....
or we could take snapshots of traffic cops - hah - that would be fun - living on the edge....
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 18th 2003#129544 Report
We have to wait for zyconium to eat first...
You know in Canada it takes about 7-8 hours to eat...
Come on zyconium eat faster!
Yeah buidings could be fun
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 18th 2003#129546 Report
But I got in trouble for taking pictures of a house. What will they think when Im taking pictures of a bank? Lets do something with nature, or an open theme that can be interpreted in a number of different photographic ways. Just don't make it have anything to do with parents when they were young. I hated that theme. :(

tom
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 18th 2003#129547 Report
hehe oh yes I forgot about your little "accident" :D
Well I'm in with what ever zyconium comes up with
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 18th 2003#129552 Report
Originally posted by trhaynes
But I got in trouble for taking pictures of a house. What will they think when Im taking pictures of a bank? Lets do something with nature, or an open theme that can be interpreted in a number of different photographic ways. Just don't make it have anything to do with parents when they were young. I hated that theme. :(

tom

sheesh - don't you guys get tourists? Don't people walk around with cameras taking pics of the city's landmarks?

canada is one weird place

how about the cop thing? - that's sure to get you in trouble lol... then maybe take pics from the inside of the local police station...
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 18th 2003#129560 Report
Taking pictures of police officers without permission gets you arrested. ;)
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 3 4 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum