TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

About the "Pank Metal" technique

Page: 1 Reply
May 5th 2002#45897 Report
Mr PS, I was looking at the pank metal tut and I downloaded the two required files it sez it needs to work, how do I use the two files???
Reply with Quote Reply
May 26th 2002#50042 Report
This seems to be a very common question. In the tut it says you need to have KPT 5.01. If you have the plugin you need to place the 2 presets in

\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop 7.0\Plug-Ins\KPT5\presets\ShapeShifter (that is the most common path, your's may vary).

That is a third party plugin that you can purchase. I have a link in the tut and in the store. Or, just check out comp usa or amazon.

I'm not a huge fan of plugins but this one is definately worth every penny. If you have the plugin you can complete the tut 100%. If you don't have it you unfortunately won't be able to. If you have version 5.0 you need to upgrade to 5.01 for the presets to work properly. Check out Corel.com...

I hope to re-create that technique in 100% Photoshop. I've come close but don't have it down yet...
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum