TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

See through plastic

Page: 1 Reply
Nov 14th 2002#78351 Report
eosrwgpsvn, HGH, ZbbQaJW, Supplements testosterone human growth hormone hgh, TADXiek, http://hghinformation.co.uk/ Hgh anti aging, NpPlWBS.
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 15th 2002#78541 Report
It really depends what you want to see through the text. But the first thing I thought of was the Plastic Wrap Filter. To make one image, I made my text (in this case, simply the color red; but you could fill the text with whatever you want- an image, a gradient, etc.). Then I rasterized the text ( a command located in the Layer Menu- it may be called "render type"depending on what version of PS you use). Then I duplicated that layer and applied the Filter: Artistic: Plastic Wrap... to the duplicated layer (which was on top). My settings were Highlight Strength = 19; Detail = 11; Smoothness = 15; but those settings will vary depending on the size & resolution of your text. You should play around with all three and see the results in the preview window. Finally, I lowered the opacity of my plastic-wrapped layer so the original showed through somewhat.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 4th 2003#111549 Report
-
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum