TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

dreamweaver problems again

Page: 1 Reply
Jul 4th 2002#56535 Report
How do you make sure there's no extra space at the bottom of a background image in dreamweaver?

If I put a background pic in(in a table), no matter how big it is there's always a rectangle of white space below it(outside the table) when I view it on the net. When you view it on the web, the page is slightly too big to be viewed without scrolling some. But the part that you have to scroll to get to is the white rectangle. I could just change my page's background color but that would be an eyesore. What I've had to do for a quick fix is repeat the background just underneath it. This is also fairly obvious but better than a solid color.

I've had this problem with backgrounds and with pics. For example, I have a page and I put a double horizontal line pic at the bottom. The background of the horizontal line pic is not white(and I don't want it to be) and there is a rectangle of white space beneath it. I don't want it there. I'm using dreamweaver of course, and in layout view and standard view I can see the extra space but it's outside my table or layout table so I can't just resize the table to make it go away. If I try to move the layout table down to get rid of the space, it doesn't work.

thanks for the help, if you can
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 6th 2002#56882 Report
edit:.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum