TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

button problem

Page: 1 Reply
Jun 17th 2002#53453 Report
how would i make a flash button only change wahts inside an iframe when clicked on for example www.customshoz.com when you click, only the iframe change or the frame in the middle. please help its been buggin me =)
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 17th 2002#53455 Report
Could you elaborate a bit? I didn't understand your question....
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 17th 2002#53456 Report
ok i want to know how to make a flash button change only whats inside an iframe w/o having the whole page change. for example in www.customshoz.com when you click on the buttons on the top, only the frame in the middle changes and not the whole page. i think in that webpage the top banner is done in flash wher ethe buttons are located, but the frame in teh middle is not flash im assumin its an iframe. SO the flash buttons when clicked on only change the frame in the middle and not the whole page.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 17th 2002#53467 Report
target="FRAMENAME" <-- It´s in one of the fields in flash, when calibrating a buttons actions.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 17th 2002#53576 Report
can you give me an example on how the action script would look like. its "tell target" right. BTW i appreciate all of your help guys, hard to find a forum where people actually want to help, thanks you very much guys =)
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 17th 2002#53577 Report
Just like he said above. Give your frame a frame name like "main". Then just use good ol' html for the link.

Something like

on (press) {
gotoAndPlay ("http://blabal.com/page.htm", target="main")
}

If your page is in the same directory as the .swf just use the page.htm for the link...

Hope that helps.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 17th 2002#53581 Report
i am using dream weaver and flash, would this work if i make the buttons in flash and bring it over to dreamweaver where my frames are?
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 18th 2002#53664 Report
ive been trying to get it but cant, im a bit confused, i see different target actions. Ok my frame name is "middle" can you give me an action script for that. im tryin to make a button in flash, then bring to over in dreamweaver and use it to change the iframe only. for example change to http://blabal.com/page.htm
can you show me exactly how the action script would look like please. TY very much for all your help guys =)
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 18th 2002#53713 Report
Check your mail, island.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum