TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Difference between Dreamweaver 4/MX and UltraDev

Page: 1 Reply
Jun 13th 2002#52931 Report
Whats the difference between Dreamweaver and Dreamweaver UtlraDev?

I'm courious because I use regular DW MX.

Thanks

~R~
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 14th 2002#53013 Report
since nobody has answered i am gonna throw out my 2 cents worth .... which is not based on any documented research.

Dreamweaver UltraDev is Dreamweaver with the addition of tools which allow you to more easily implement cold fusion, asp, java, etc. . .

Dreamweaver MX I believe has these tools as well and would thus be the version to use if you already have it.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 14th 2002#53016 Report
That is correct... Dreamweaver MX is Dreamweaver 4 + Dreamweaver UltraDev + a shiny new interface.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 17th 2002#53537 Report
Rather than create a new thread, could someone answer me this:

Am I going mad or doing something wrong?

I admit this is my first time playing with layers, I mostly use frames, but people have been begging me to convert to layers...

This is my problem!

I used Dreamweaver MX to create this artisitc piece of work. Both columns seem the same in every detail. On code, they are, however the left hand column is slightly wider than the left :confused: :confused: :confused:

Using a small ruler on the screen (very technical of me), it's almost 3mm out. Any idea why?
I've e-mailed it to a m8 to look at (just incase it was my monitor) and he agree's with me...

Any idea?

Thx

Emohawk
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 19th 2002#53950 Report
Problem sorted, just in case anyone was gonna reply ;) lol

Emo
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 8th 2002#57190 Report
Great! now i can install my Dreamweaver Ultra...thanks for the idea, i didn't install 'cos i still don't have much idea on which one is better or the difference.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum