TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

How about TUTORIALS?

Page: 1 Reply
May 6th 2002#46058 Report

I again have some more questions for all of you! They consist of are they any tutorials that have like Quicktime and or any other program that are free and to show as in a animation that shows you on how to do it, instead of like just text and images?

I found some before, but I forgot the address, and where I can got them from! So is there anyone that can help again on this kinda of stuff?

Also the tutorials that are animation and or like a short little movie's like microsoft has, but with the following software?

Flash 5.0 and MX
Adobe Illustrator 10
Adobe Dimensions
Adobe Livemotion
3D Studio Max
Maya
Cinema 4D

If you know any sites that have Tutorials that are animations that show you in a video or that are really good tutorials that show you with images an text and that is really good!

Thanks for the responses if any!
Reply with Quote Reply
May 6th 2002#46103 Report
well if n e one made tutorials like that they wouldnt usualy be for free
u may have to buy cd's and stuff
no one spends there time making tutorials like taht and dont wanang et paid for it
i mean i wouldnt
sorri dude
Reply with Quote Reply
May 6th 2002#46176 Report
know that www.macromedia.com have a director tutorials who is animated so maybe they have one for flash also.
www.teamphotoshop.com have also animated tutorials.
Thats it dont know of others sorry
Reply with Quote Reply
May 7th 2002#46223 Report
Thanks Michael about that, yea um teamphotoshop helps out a lot too, so thanks teamphotoshop! Again thanks!
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum