TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Adobe After Effects

Page: 1 Reply
May 1st 2002#44929 Report
I have a mpg movie and i want to convert it to swf format (flash) using Adobe After Effects.
I create a new project
I import the mpg file
I try to go to File->Export-> Macromeida Flash (swf)
but "Macromeida Flash (swf)" is greyed out!
what do i do?
Reply with Quote Reply
May 16th 2002#48058 Report
Well im not sure this is a good idea... mpg movies and flash are totaly difirents...

If I where I would try ro import it in Flash... but im just saying wath I would try... I dont know if it will work (but I belive so)
Reply with Quote Reply
May 22nd 2002#49474 Report
Delisk, you haven't a clue what you're talking about :D

Could be one of 2 things,

1. Go to composition->New composition and drag the movie onto the composition. You cannot go straight to export without anything to export.

2. You cannot export to flash for several reasons...

->Only Normal mode is supported. Track Mattes, 3D Layers, 3D Cameras, and 3D Lights are unsupported. The following layer switches are unsupported: Preserve Transparency, Adjustment Layer, Collapse Transformations, and Motion Blur.

->Masks: Only Add mode and Difference mode are supported. If multiple masks are applied to a layer, they must all have the same mode to be supported. Partial Opacity and the mask Inverted option are supported only if Add mode is specified. Nonzero Mask feathers are unsupported.

->Path Text is the only supported effect. Several Path Text options are unsupported, including Composite on Original, Fill and Stroke/Options/Fill Over Stroke, and Advanced/Mode/Difference. Multiple effects per layer are unsupported.

->The Collapse Transformations option for nested compositions is not supported--the composition used as source for a layer in the exported composition will be rendered and added to the SWF file as a JPEG-compressed bitmap.

But i'm pretty sure no.1 is the correct answer to your question

That will be ยข2 please
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 13th 2005#167460 Report
You can use special convert tool. I prefer Video to Flash Converter
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 18th 2005#167614 Report
Import to library, then drag it into the timeline then its gonna ask you to add frames because the oject has more frames than the current timeline say "no" then size it correctly and export.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum